The 50 in 50 Challenge is back for 2021!
Registration for the 50 in 50 Challenge is now open! Turn your daily walk, run, cycling, rowing, or any activity into a meaningful way to challenge yourself and raise money for programs that bring out the athlete within for kids and adults of all abilities.
The 50 in 50 Challenge is July 18th through Labor Day (September 6th, 2021).
- Choose your activity (or more than one)
- Complete 50 miles over 50 days. If your personal challenge isn’t measured in miles, you can measure your progress in multiples of 50.
- You set the pace. Whether a mile a day or several miles at a time, how, when, and where you complete your 50 miles is up to you.
- Set your own fundraising goal.
- Individual and team participation available.
Participants who raise a minimum of $100 will receive a 2021 50 in 50 Challenge t-shirt.
To sponsor a participant and help reach our $50,000 goal, check out our 2021 50 in 50 Leaderboard.
During the summer of 2020, 41 athletes of all abilities raised more than $18,000, completing over 1,500 miles and 25,000 vertical feet over 50 days. Athletes completed an average of nearly 70 miles each – 8 even completed more than 100 miles! Alone, in groups, or as a family activity everyone found unique ways to challenge themselves.
Check out some of these creative challenges.